i-SOLIDS is a full-service engineering & additive manufacturing (3D Printing) company utilizing the latest technologies to produce high quality prototypes and end-use production parts. As one of the largest and most diverse 3D "print farms" in the nation we can manufacture parts in quantities ranging from 1 to 100,000+ with zero upfront investment in tooling or equipment and provide the flexibility to make iterative design changes even during production runs.
- Multi-Jet Fusion (MJF)
- End-use quality parts capable of an injection mold appearance and strength
- High speed \ large production runs
- Materials: PA12, "Full Color" PA12, TPA
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Cost effective
- Large parts
- Materials: ABS, PETG, ASA, TPU, TPE, PLA, PA6, and more.
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- High resolution parts
- Diverse materials library
- Materials: Standard Resin, High Temp, Flexible, Elastic, Transparent, Rigid, Ceramic, Rigid, Castable, and more.
- Engineering Services
- CAD Modeling & Animation
- Mechanical \ Industrial Design
- FEA & CFD Analysis
- Project Management