For immediate release
Mitutoyo America Corporation to Exhibit at HOUSTEX
AURORA, IL – January 16, 2023 – Mitutoyo America Corporation will exhibit a vast array of products from its extensive metrology product line in Booth #2615 at HOUSTEX, February 21-23, 2023, at the George R Brown Convention Center in Houston, TX. Featured products include:
- MiSTAR 555: The MiSTAR is a compact, space-saving in-line or near-line shop floor CNC CMM designed for high speed and high accuracy measurements with accuracy assurance from 10°C to 40°C. The MiSTAR 555 CNC operates on conventional 120V 20 AMP electrical service without the need for compressed air. Its single support moving bridge enables loading of workpieces from the front, rear and right for installation as a walk-up inspection station.
- FORMTRACER Avant: FORMATRACER Avant is a revolutionary hybrid measuring system that measures advanced contour and surface roughness features with high precision, speed, flexibility, and efficiency in one machine. The first of its kind, the Avant features a unique “Hot Swap” ability to quickly change between surface and contour detector heads without the need of tools or powering off the control unit.
- Quick Vision Active: CNC Vision Measuring System with advanced functionality offering a wide field of view with interchangeable objective zoom lenses to meet the challenges of measuring small to large features. The 8-step zoom lens can achieve a magnification range of 0.5X to 7X (20x ~ 137x on-screen magnification) while maintaining crisp image quality. The 1X optional objective achieves a magnification range of 0.5X to 3.5X (13x ~ 92x on-screen magnification) with an increased working distance of 74 mm. The 2X option can achieve a magnification range of 1X to 7X (26x ~ 183x on-screen magnification).
- LH-600E: Offers advanced performance for reliable and easy 2-D measurement and features accuracy of (1.1+0.6L/600) μm with 0.1μm/0.5μm resolution/repeatability. Perpendicularity of 5μm and straightness of 4μm are guaranteed. The pneumatic full/semi-floating system allows the LH-600E to easily be maneuvered around heavy parts. Basic statistical functions are provided and the RS-232C / USB data output provides the option of evaluating measurement data externally with SPC software on a PC.
- PH-3515 Profile Projector: The PH-3515 is a bench-top model profile projector with horizontal optical system. It features touch screen M2 geometric measuring display with graphics-based “part view” constructions that generates popular construction types, like distances and tangent lines, from within the graphical part view. A Geometric Tolerancing Function measures features, sets nominals, applies tolerances, and views deviation results with only a few steps.
- Surftest SJ-210: Designed as a user-friendly surface roughness measurement instrument to be used as a handheld tool that is easily carried and used for surface roughness measurements on-site.
Mitutoyo Corporation is the world's largest provider of measurement and inspection solutions offering the most complete selection of machines, sensors, systems, and services with a line encompassing CMM (coordinate measuring machines), vision, form and finish measuring machines, as well as precision tools and instruments, and metrology data management software. Mitutoyo's nationwide network of Metrology Centers and support operations provides application, calibration, service, repair, and educational programs to ensure that our 8,500+ metrology products will deliver measurement solutions for our customers throughout their lifetime.
Contact: Media inquiries:
Mitutoyo America Corporation Larry Andersen
965 Corporate Boulevard, Aurora, IL 60502 Content and Marketing Specialist
Phone: (630) 820-9666; Phone (630) 978-6497
Fax: (630) 820-2614 Email: email@example.com
The MiSTAR is a space-saving shop floor CNC CMM for high speed and accuracy measurements. Operating on conventional 120V 20 AMP electrical service without compressed air. Single support moving bridge enables loading from front, rear and right for installation as a walk-up inspection station.
The MiSTAR is a CNC CMM. Operating on conventional 120V 20 AMP electrical service without compressed air. Single support moving bridge enables loading from front, rear and right for installation as a walk-up inspection station.