The CTMA is a non-profit trade Association that represents and promotes the interests of the Canadian tooling and machining industry, both nationally and internationally. The Association was established in 1963 and represents the “Tooling Industry”, which includes companies that design, engineer, manufacture, repair or assemble tools, dies, moulds, jigs, fixtures, gauges, machinery, machining systems, robotics, automation equipment, models, patterns, general jobbing machine shop products, cutting tools and additive manufacturing.
Key membership benefits include:
• Promote the capabilities, products & services of members
• Networking opportunities throughout the year, i.e. golf tournament, AGM, plant tours
• Benchmark statistics (Wage & Business Survey, business conditions surveys, etc.)
• Support for training and apprenticeships through our Career-Ready with CTMA program
• Advocacy with a voice at all levels of government
• Machine Outsourcing Portal, and more!
Visit our booth or www.ctma.com for more information.