The MetalFABG2 bundles years of innovation together with our users into the most productive system Additive Industries has ever created. The latest process parameter developments double the productivity compared to the original MetalFAB, and we are just getting started.
The Next Generation of Productivity Leadership:
- 150+ updates implemented
- Optimized gasflow
- Optimized heat management
- Productivity and quality optimized process parameters
- Automated beam quality measurements
- SigmaLabs PrintRite3D ready
- Double the productivity of the original MetalFAB
Build Volume in mm:
- 420 x 420 x 400 (width x depth x height)
Build Materials & More:
- Titanium (Ti6Al4V), Aluminum (AlSi10Mg/AlSi7Mg0.6), Stainless Steel (316L), Nickel Alloy (IN718, IN625), ScalmAlloy™, Tool Steel (1.2709), M300. Maximum 4 materials are possible in one system.
- Focus on Core productivity, with all MetalFABG2 benefits like 4 full-field lasers and closed-loop powder handling included. Ideally suited for large part production and application development.
- The first step into fully automated production. The MetalFABG2 Automation configuration is able to run two jobs consecutively, and offers maximum ease of use and safety to the operator. Perfect for small to medium series production.
MetalFABG2 Continuous Production:
- Continuous series production over multiple print cores in one system. The MetalFABG2 Continuous Production configuration can run different materials in each core, and print up to 8 jobs autonomously. This offers the highest level of flexibility, and maximizes productivity for large production series.