The AM Solutions C1 system is an excellent tool for the automated and cost-efficient post processing of photopolymer components. It is equally effective on precision functional components, design objects with extremely fine structures and complex prototypes. The perfectly adapted compound and the interplay between mechanical and thermal effects results in a highly consistent, effective and gentle removal of support structures / resin.
The standard processing recipes, already stored in the PLC controller, can be individually modified and saved. In addition, our C1 machine contains various features to guarantee the optimal use of the compound and to minimize the operating costs. These include a fill level control system and an integrated saturation (contamination) sensor. Key process parameters such as temperature, cycle times and the degree of contamination of the compound are continuously recorded and saved with a data logger. This ensures full compliance with industry demands regarding quality control and consistency of the processing results.
- Fully automatic removal of support structures / resin of photopolymers (e.g. Polyjet, SLA, etc.)
- A special software package allows programming the entire process sequence
- Continuous monitoring of the temperature and the degree of contamination of the compound
- Built-in grate with a drip edge guarantees clean and safe processing
- Suspended particle screen, easy to take and clean
For additional information click here