The FilaPack’s by Windak Group model FilaSpooler FS200-SA is a fully automatic spool packing machine designed for automatic filament spool changes directly inline with the extruder. This removes the costly rewind operation offline and one operator can now cover many more extrusion lines than with a manual operation. This leads to higher output per production hours, higher line speed, and lowered operational cost.
It provides a premium laying quality, giving your end customers a high-quality package that smoothly unwinds the filament material. Most of the common filament products on the market can be run on the FilaSpooler.
The FilaSpooler FS200-SA is a single-head fully automatic spooler for speeds up to 150 meters per minute in line with the extruder. All parameters are set and controlled via the operator HMI to ensure consistent operation. The FilaSpooler can also be used in high-speed rewind operation for speeds up to 250 m/min (up to 820 ft/min).
Test equipment can be integrated for the automatic detection of diameter fault with automatic discharging of the faulty spool. To support the client’s existing SCADA or IoT solutions, we use world-known electric automation brands and the latest generation of PLC systems, which allow us to easily integrate electrical and intelligent automation modules into mechanical technologies. The machine can be accessed via a modem, and it is fully backed up by warranty and service support.
Be more efficient and competitive with the FilaSpooler FS200.
FEATURES of the FilaPack by Windak Group FS200-SA:
- Fully automatic, single-spooling head. The operator loads empty spools onto a buffer infeed conveyor and unloads full spools at the outfeed buffer conveyor.
- Spool size 200 mm diameter in varying widths.
- Speeds up to 250 m/min line speed
- Runs in conjunction with an accumulator allowing for spool changes and precision tension control down to 500 grams for sensitive products.
- Ergonomic operator working height.
- HMI operator control for recipe setup or spooling parameters.
- Safe for the operator with a CE Safety certificate.
- Sliding interlocked safety door.
- Includes light tower and buzzer alarm.
- Alarm for incorrect diameter from optional test equipment and automatic spool kick out.
- Remote access service support during the warranty period can be extended with a service agreement.
- Spool diameter- 200 mm
- Spool overall widths- 40-80 mm
- Max spool weight- 1.2 kg
- Product diameters- 1 mm – 3 mm
- Tension range- 10 – 60 N
- Max winding speed up to 250 m/min