AURORA, IL – March 14, 2023 – Mitutoyo America Corporation will exhibit at the RAPID Show in Chicago, IL May 2-4, Booth #1842. Featured products include:
- MiSTAR 555: The MiSTAR is a compact, space-saving in-line or near-line shop floor CNC CMM designed for high speed and high accuracy measurements with accuracy assurance from 10°C to 40°C. The MiSTAR 555 CNC operates on conventional 120V 20 AMP electrical service without the need for compressed air. Its single support moving bridge enables loading of workpieces from the front, rear and right for installation as a walk-up inspection station.
- FORMTRACER Avant: FORMATRACER Avant is a revolutionary hybrid measuring system that measures advanced contour and surface roughness features with high precision, speed, flexibility, and efficiency in one machine. The first of its kind, the Avant features a unique “Hot Swap” ability to quickly change between surface and contour detector heads without the need of tools or powering off the control unit.
- AI Inspect Software: AI Inspect is a standalone software product designed for next generation visual defect analysis. The software features two distinct modules: Training Module and Runtime Module. The Training Module contains functionality to allow users to develop Inspection routines for automated implementation of defect detection using image sets while The Runtime Module allows trained AI module to be incorporated into an inspection system.
- Litematic: Offers ultra-high precision measurement with extra-low measuring force. The Litematic is ideal for measuring materials such as rubber, plastic, film, sheet metal, semiconductors, medical specimens, and other difficult-to-measure components. Standard force models work extremely well for applications where speed and constant force measurements are required. This increases repeatability and reproducibility between operators.
- Surftest SJ-210: Designed as a user-friendly surface roughness measurement instrument to be used as a handheld tool that is easily carried and used for surface roughness measurements on-site.
Mitutoyo Corporation is the world's largest provider of measurement and inspection solutions offering the most complete selection of machines, sensors, systems, and services with a line encompassing CMM (coordinate measuring machines), vision, form and finish measuring machines, as well as precision tools and instruments, and metrology data management software. Mitutoyo's nationwide network of Metrology Centers and support operations provides application, calibration, service, repair, and educational programs to ensure that our 8,500+ metrology products will deliver measurement solutions for our customers throughout their lifetime.
Contact: Media inquiries:
Mitutoyo America Corporation Larry Andersen
965 Corporate Boulevard, Aurora, IL 60502 Content and Marketing Specialist
Phone: (630) 820-9666; Phone (630) 978-6497
Fax: (630) 820-2614 Email: email@example.com