Industrial 3D CT and X-ray inspection service lab for flaw detection and dimensional inspection of metal and polymer AM parts.
Our Capabilities Include:
- As low as 1um CT scans on low density parts
- High Energy (Multi-Megavolt) CT scans for high density metallic parts
- Quantified Porosity / Inclusion Analysis - both visual and tabular data
- Inspect for 3D printing errors, trapped powder or channel blockages
- Dimensional Inspection for internal & external features
- Nominal-to-Actual Comparison (aka scan-to-CAD or part-to-CAD)
- Part-to-Part Comparison
- Reverse Engineer legacy parts to create a CAD model for 3D printing
Industrial CT is non-destructive and plays a key role in testing and analyzing AM parts by enabling the complete 3D visualization without sectioning or altering. We deliver 3-dimensional digital volumes showing internal features.
CT scanning has become more cost-effective, detailed and faster than conventional measuring methods and paired with CAD comparison software, is an ideal tool for verifying difficult-to-measure geometries.