AURORA, IL – September 23, 2021 – Mitutoyo America Corporation will exhibit at WESTEC, November 16-18, in Long Beach, CA, Booth #1209. Featured products include:
- Roundtracer Flash: This non-contact measuring unit delivers even more speed and versatility with side-by-side two dimensional image architecture in a form measurement unit. This allows images acquired by different sensors to be perfectly combined to generate a single workpiece image containing no defects or gaps at stitching edges.
- FORMTRACER Avant: FORMATRACER Avant is a revolutionary hybrid measuring system that measures advanced contour and surface roughness features with high precision, speed, flexibility, and efficiency in one machine. The first of its kind, the Avant features a unique “Hot Swap” ability to quickly change between surface and contour detector heads without the need of tools or powering off the control unit.
- PJ-Plus Profile Projector: The PJ-Plus is a new series of profile projectors that utilize LED lighting and provides reliable measurements in manufacturing site environments. The PJ-Plus provides stable dimension and angle measurements in harsher environments conventional models can’t handle, such as manufacturing and processing lines.
- HR-530 Hardness Tester: The HR-530 and HR-530L Rockwell Hardness Testing Machines provide unique electronic control capable of Rockwell, Rockwell Superficial, Rockwell testing of plastics (A & B) and Light Force Brinell hardness testing. These hardness testers include a color touch-screen controller with four display types available, as well as enhanced statistical graphing.
- MiSTAR 555: The MiSTAR is a compact, space-saving in-line or near-line shop floor CNC CMM designed for high speed and high accuracy measurements with accuracy assurance from 10°C to 40°C. The MiSTAR 555 CNC operates on conventional 120V 20 AMP electrical service without the need for compressed air. Its single support moving bridge enables loading of workpieces from the front, rear and right for installation as a walk-up inspection station.
- LH-600E: Offers advanced performance for reliable, easy 2-D measurement and features accuracy of (1.1+0.6L/600) μm with 0.1μm/0.5μm resolution/repeatability. Perpendicularity of 5μm and straightness of 4μm are guaranteed. The pneumatic full/semi-floating system allows the LH-600E to maneuver easily around heavy parts. Basic statistical functions are provided; the RS-232C /USB data output provides the option of evaluating measurement data externally with SPC software on a PC.
- MeasurLink® 9 Data Management System: Easy-to-use data collection and real time Statistical Process Control (SPC) suite enabling centralized data with the most versatile tool and instrument interface options available. MeasurLink® provides part inspection visualizations that are second-to-none, ensuring a clear view of your inspection process and your measurement results.
Mitutoyo Corporation is the world's largest provider of measurement and inspection solutions offering the most complete selection of machines, sensors, systems, and services with a line encompassing CMM (coordinate measuring machines), vision, form and finish measuring machines, as well as precision tools and instruments, and metrology data management software. Mitutoyo's nationwide network of Metrology Centers and support operations provides application, calibration, service, repair, and educational programs to ensure that our 8,500+ metrology products will deliver measurement solutions for our customers throughout their lifetime.
Contact: Media inquiries:
Mitutoyo America Corporation Larry Andersen
965 Corporate Boulevard, Aurora, IL 60502 Content and Marketing Specialist
Phone: (630) 820-9666; Phone (630) 978-6497
Fax: (630) 820-2614 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org