When it is time to move heavy loads smoothly and easily, maintenance-free and innovative Swivel-EAZ® wheels and casters answer the call. These assemblies fit well in an array of settings and industries, offering ease of use, safer operation, and customization according to unique demands.
What Are Swivel-EAZ® Wheels and Casters?
Swivel-EAZ® Wheels are set apart by their independently rotating split tread design — a unique, patented solution that greatly reduces start forces by 35-50% for pushing and pulling. When compared to other caster wheels, Swivel-EAZ® wheels offer:
- - Greater mobility
- - Increased swivel ability
- - Greater durability
- - Increased load-carrying strength
- - Reduced rolling resistance
- - Maintenance-free
These wheels are highly customizable to individual needs and can directly retrofit into standard-sized caster rigs.
Swivel-EAZ® PRO casters have patented designs that deliver the lowest push/pull forces while eliminating the need to align the casters to achieve it. These dynamic changes create the ideal caster for building material handling ergonomic solutions. The Swivel-EAZ® PRO caster’s unique, patented dual-swivel action pairs with the split-tread design of Swivel-EAZ® wheels to reduce rolling resistance by 50-70%. They offer free and limitless movement with no maintenance required.
The Swivel-EAZ® PRO caster is the only caster on the market that offers unrestricted use of swivel casters. This means the casters can independently find their own centerlines and do not need to align with other casters on the unit. This capability opens up unlimited design possibilities. Engineers can account for load and floor load distribution, reducing contact pressure without increasing resistance or damaging casters.
With the Swivel-EAZ® PRO caster system, you are using the only caster system that achieves push/pull forces below the requirements from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Customer-tested results show support for 2,300-lb loads with just 33 lbs of starting force.
Important Parts, Designs, and Assembly
The Swivel-EAZ® designs have two important features:
- - Patented independent split treads for wheels: Most other wheels wear on the centerline tread, so they become harder to move. Independent treads eliminate the problem, completely removing the centerline and its scrubbing effects.
- - A patented 3-axis system for casters: Our 3-axis system delivers unparalleled ease of motion and push/pull capabilities.
With retrofitting capabilities on wheels and unlimited design options for load distribution, Swivel-EAZ® solutions are highly versatile. They can be used to improve performance on existing caster rigs or support all-new designs. Superior capacity options can support loads from 500-30,000 lbs, with Swivel-EAZ® wheels supporting twice the load of standard wheels with similar tread hardness.
Casters come in durable, maintenance-free stainless steel materials, and wheels and casters are fully made in the USA.
The Benefits of Swivel-EAZ® Wheels and Casters
Swivel-EAZ® wheels and casters offer many advantages for ease of use, durability, safety standards, and much more.
With Swivel-EAZ® wheels, you can achieve:
- - Safer, easier, and smoother operation: With a 35-50% reduction in push/pull forces, workers experience less fatigue and a safer work environment.
- - 100% maintenance-free use: Equipment never has to go out of commission for wheel maintenance.
- - Greater mobility: Swivel-EAZ® wheels deliver a 35-50% reduction in push/pull forces while minimizing resistance from turning and rolling.
- - Superior capacity: Easier movement and support for heavier loads allows workers to move items more efficiently and provide sturdier equipment overall.
- - Non-marking equipment: Keep floors clean with wheels that prevent marks.
- - Quiet movement: Maintain a safer, more enjoyable workplace with quiet wheels.
Options are available for anti-static and washdown-safe wheels, perfect for environments such as clean rooms and electrical work. Swivel-EAZ® wheels are available for standard 2″ width and above rigs. All are made in the USA.
Swivel-EAZ® PRO Casters
Swivel-EAZ® PRO caster systems deliver:
- - Safer, easier, and smoother operation: With the caster system’s patented 3-axis system, you can expect a 70-80% reduction in push/pull forces for less worker fatigue and greater efficiency.
- - 100% maintenance-free use: Like Swivel-EAZ® wheels, the Swivel-EAZ® PRO casters are fully maintenance-free for 24/7 use.
- - No more caster sidekick: The Swivel-EAZ® caster design eliminates caster sidekick.
- - Unlimited design options: With independent treads and the 3-axis system, you have unlimited options for load distribution.
- - Options for more than four casters: Those options also allow you to add more than four swivel casters per cart, so you can decide how to install Swivel-EAZ®PRO casters for your needs.
- - High load capacities: Support loads from 500-30,000 lbs.
All Swivel-EAZ® PRO casters are made in the USA. Swivel-EAZ® PRO Elite casters are also available in stainless steel.
Choosing a Reliable Swivel-EAZ® Distributor
If you decide to purchase from a distributor instead of purchasing direct, it is crucial to work with a reliable, trusted distributor to ensure you get legitimate and accurate Swivel-EAZ® products. Remember, Swivel-EAZ® wheels and casters are patented or patent-pending and are only manufactured by Aubin Industries, Inc.
Why Choose Aubin Industries, Inc.?
Aubin Industries, Inc. is the only Swivel-EAZ® wheel and caster manufacturer. We are the go-to source for reliable, custom solutions to fit your unique business needs. With over 25 years of experience and a knowledgeable team happy to solve problems and create a strong working partnership. Extensive design capabilities paired with reliability and a long-standing reputation of great service means Aubin Industries, Inc. is the ideal partner for creating individualized mobility system solutions.
Swivel-EAZ® products simply work. We have put years of research into designing these patented products, with real-world customer results that attest to their performance. We are proud to be a partner to businesses across industries, from industrial and warehousing environments to our friends in aerospace and pharmaceuticals. Swivel-EAZ® wheels and casters can meet the rigorous demands of these organizations while increasing ease of movement and safety.
Learn More About Our Swivel-EAZ® Wheels and Casters
Take the next step in adding safety and improved movement to the workday with Swivel-EAZ®. You can learn more about Swivel-EAZ® products on our website or by registering in our product portal. When you register, you gain access to 3D models, detailed specifications, and drawings. You can also talk to an expert at Aubin Industries, Inc. to learn more about how Swivel-EAZ® casters and wheels can support your project.