Minneapolis, MN, August 1, 2023 — Mate Precision Technologies, a global leader in metalworking solutions, will showcase its 52/96 workholding system at WESTEC 2023 in booth 2031 at the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center, November 7-9, 2023. Attendees will have the opportunity to handle the innovative workholding system to better understand how it will suit their specific needs.
Made for Metalheads: DynoGrip™, DynoLock™ and DynoMount™
Engineered to maximize holding power for 3-, 4- and 5-axis machining centers, Mate workholding reduces setup times and process variability, while providing best-in-class accuracy and repeatability in a compact, quick change, modular design. The system is also compatible with similar 52mm and 96mm four post pull stud configurations from Lang, Jergens, 5th Axis
Mate’s patent-pending DynoGrip™ self-centering vises are available in 13 sizes and feature:
- Quick change jaws: hardened, interchangeable and reversible, no tools are required to attach or remove.
- Anti-Lift Design: the pusher and jaw exert a downward force on the piece part.
- Synchronized timed threads on both the lead screw and pushers – repeatable precision centering, interchangeable replacement components.
- Mate’s QuickSpecs™: a 2D bar code tag that is smartphone-enabled and 3D graphic supported, with links to full product specs and CAD files.
- Black Diamond™ surface treatment for maximum life.
Mate’s patent-pending DynoLock™ Bases, available in 11 sizes, which feature:
- Lowest input torque to output force
- Pull studs are firmly secured and held by a collar which has superior holding functionality
- Zero Point quality engagement -- all four pull studs are drawn to the base center for superior accuracy
- Mate’s QuickSpecs™: a 2D bar code tag that is smartphone-enabled and 3D graphic supported, with links to full product specs and CAD files
- Black Diamond™ surface treatment for maximum life
Mate’s DynoMount™ tombstones, dual right angle, pyramids and risers that feature Mate’s QuickSpecs™, a 2D bar code tag that is smartphone-enabled and 3D graphic supported, with links to full product specs and CAD files
More information is available online at mate.com/products/workholding.
About Mate Precision Technologies Founded in 1962, Mate is a world-class manufacturer of superior solutions for the metalworking industry. Mate manufactures workholding, CNC punch press tooling and press brake tooling in its 300,000-square-foot Anoka, Minn., facility. It also offers a complete line of laser consumables. Mate products and services are available worldwide, fully supported by more than 80 dealers in every industrialized country. Mate’s mission is to personally Respect, Support and Inspire metalworking professionals around the world with high-quality products and services for factory productivity.