Connected, Engaged and Healthy
For more than a decade, Hamilton® CapTel® has supported hearing healthcare professionals like you with proven, life-changing solutions for patients who just can’t hear on the phone. At Hamilton CapTel, we understand it’s more than using the phone again with confidence — it’s reconnecting your patients with what matters most in their lives.
The Hamilton CapTel Hearing Healthcare Program is designed exclusively for hearing healthcare professionals and provides you with information, education and support, including:
- Complimentary in-office demo phones and educational materials
- Simple certification and order process – HIMSA-certified module for Noah® office management software
- Access to the latest research and information shaping the future of hearing healthcare
- A team of OEI (Outreach, Education, Installation) experts across the country that assist in providing at no cost:
- Installation and technical support, either in person or over the phone
- In-home phone delivery with installation
- Collaborative outreach opportunities such as on-site training events
Join us at AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo, booth #124 or visit HamiltonCapTel.com to learn more about our program for hearing healthcare professionals and our many captioned telephone solutions for people with hearing loss.
Brands: When it comes to untreated hearing loss, one of the biggest contributors to declining overall health is a lack of social engagement. Hearing healthcare professionals have a unique opportunity to help their patients achieve better overall health outcomes.
Through the Hamilton® CapTel® Hearing Healthcare Program, you can reconnect your patients with family and friends by certifying them for a Hamilton CapTel captioned telephone at no cost.* Receive complimentary demo phones, educational materials, installation support and office software management integration that makes it easier than ever to certify qualifying patients to receive a captioned phone. When you offer a patient with hearing loss a no-cost Hamilton CapTel phone, you’re making a life-changing connection.
Visit us at booth #124 and get the latest research and information shaping the future of hearing healthcare!
*Independent third-party professional certification required.