Join us at Disneyland in sunny Anaheim California! Exhibit at ACEP's premier pediatrics educational meeting, Advanced Pediatric Emergency Medicine Assembly. Offering courses in both clinical and management topics, this conference draws key buying influences and decision-makers within the emergency medical environment.
When: March 19-20, 2019
- 450+ emergency physicians and other emergency medical services personnel.
Why you should exhibit:
- There are over 450 emergency medicine professionals that come highly motivated to visit the exhibits and see what your company has to offer.
- Although the education is specific to pediatric emergency medicine, the contacts you would make extend far beyond the scope of Peds EM. If you exhibit at ACEP's Scientific Assembly, you should exhibit here!
Space Rate & Benefits
The fee for a booth space is $1500 and includes the following benefits:
- Exhibit Floor Space
- 7"x44" booth identification sign
- One 6' draped and skirted table, two side chairs and a wastebasket
- Pipe & show color drape
- Company listing in the Onsite Program
- Exhibitor service kit
- Complete attendee list sent after the show
- Exhibitor badges for booth personnel
- Exhibit floor perimeter security
- Discounted registration rate to attend conference
- Five (5) exhibitor priority points toward the ACEP20 Conference space draw