Make plans now to participate in the exhibit program for ACEP's popular Reimbursement & Coding Conference! This year's conference will take place February 24-28 at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas, NV.
More than 250 of the nation’s emergency physicians, nurse managers and billing/coding professionals.
Why you should exhibit:
- One person from each exhibiting company may attend the educational program at no charge!
- Additional company representatives may attend the conference at a substantially discounted rate!
- This is the only ACEP conference dedicated specifically to reimbursement/coding issues – it’s right up your alley!
Space Rate & Benefits
The fee for a booth space is $1500 (for Reimbursement only) and $1750 (for Reimbursement & Coding) and includes the following benefits:
- Exhibit Floor Space
- 7"x44" booth identification sign
- One 6' draped and skirted table, two side chairs and a wastebasket
- Pipe & show color drape
- Company listing in the Onsite Program
- Exhibitor service kit
- Complete attendee list sent after the show
- Exhibitor badges for booth personnel
- Exhibit floor perimeter security
- One complimentary registration to attend conference
- Five (5) exhibitor priority points toward the ACEP20 Annual Conference space draw