Spotlight your product in a focused, one-hour promotional forum in the exhibit hall. These sessions provide a focused, high-value live marketing opportunity for exhibitors to reach physicians, advanced practice providers, and other healthcare professionals with product and patient education information. AES includes Product Theater topics and schedule in the mobile app. Approximately 90 seats per session.
Product Theater availability is limited, so submit your request early. By application only.
Activities that are acceptable for product theaters include:
- Product demonstrations
- Discussion of current research findings
- In-depth presentation of product details
- Distribution of branded materials
- Discussion of patient education resources that support the product
Activities that are not acceptable include:
- Any information, papers, or abstracts that are under embargo at the time of the presentation and/or scheduled for presentation at the AES Annual Meeting after the product theater presentation
Product Theater Application