Instem Showcasing its Preclinical Solutions While Leading Sessions on SEND Readiness and Target Safety Assessment
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA – March 4, 2016 - - Instem, a leading provider of IT solutions to the global early development healthcare market, is pleased to announce it will be exhibiting at the Society of Toxicology Annual Meeting and ToxExpo at The Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans March 13-17th. Instem will also be holding two Exhibitor Hosted Sessions and Poster Presentations at the meeting.
The largest event of its kind, the Society of Toxicology Annual Meeting and ToxExpo will welcome over 6,800 attendees from more than 50 countries around the world and will host over 330 exhibitors. The meeting and exhibition promises stimulating lectures and presentations on scientific breakthroughs, important education and professional training opportunities.
Visitors to this year’s SOT ToxExpo will learn about:
Instem stand #737
- Submit™ - the most widely deployed set of tools and SEND services, adopted at 35 sites across 12 countries
- Provantis® - the undisputed leading solution for preclinical study management
- KnowledgeScan™ - solution service for enabling optimal Target Safety Assessment
Perceptive Instruments, an Instem Company, stand #1418
- Comet Assay IV – the market leading live video imaging system for fast, accurate and reproducible slide comet scoring
- Cyto Study Manager – Data acquisition, integration and reporting for genetic toxicology assays
Instem will also be holding the following Exhibitor Hosted Sessions:
Making SEND Business as Usual
Monday, March 14th, Room 212
4:30pm – 5:30pm
At this session an industry panel comprising of Sponsors and CROs will share insights about the steps they have taken in their journeys of becoming SEND-enabled. This program has been designed to better inform, instruct and guide attendees at any stage of SEND Readiness.
KnowledgeScan™, a New Approach to Target Safety Assessment
Tuesday, March 15th, Room 213
4:30pm – 5:30pm
Co-presented by special guest, Dr. James Sidaway, Director at Phenotox Ltd., this presentation will introduce attendees to its uniquely effective Target Safety Assessment service. KnowledgeScan is a novel approach which utilizes a combination of manual and automatic data-mining approaches to help users assess the potential safety consequences of targeting specific biological pathways.
Both sessions will offer complimentary appetizers and drinks.
KnowledgeScan™ Target Safety Assessment will also be showcased at the following late-breaking poster presentations:
- A systematic comparison of genetic intervention and antibody studies for the immune check point inhibitors supports a strategy for predicting novel target-mediated toxicities (Abstract Number/Poster Board number: 3668/P360)
- A systematic assessment of human druggable target genes identifies absent orthologues in mouse and rat (Abstract Number/Poster Board number: 3667/P359)
Both poster presentations will take place on Thursday, March 17th from 9:30 a.m. 12:45 p.m. in Great Hall A.
Instem is a leading supplier of IT applications to the early development healthcare market delivering compelling solutions for data collection, management and analysis across the R&D continuum. Instem applications are in use by customers worldwide, meeting the rapidly expanding needs of life science and healthcare organizations for data-driven decision making leading to safer, more effective products.
Instem’s portfolio of software solutions increases client productivity by automating study-related processes while offering the unique ability to generate new knowledge through the extraction and harmonization of actionable scientific information.
Instem supports over 400 clients through full service offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, China and India.
To learn more about Instem solutions and its mission, please visit www.instem.com
Beth Concordia (US HQ)
Julie Jones (UK HQ)
Tel: +44 (0) 1785 825600