SONOTRACK is now the 1st and only system to offer fully Automated Call Cassification of Ultrasonic Vocalizations (USV) of Mice!
Detailed analysis of USV recordings and practical use of USV in (new) animal models has been immensely hampered by the fact that the analysis is based on manual categorization of USV in the spectrograms of the USV recordings. This approach is tedious and time consuming. It requires extremely skilled and trained raters, and also limits the use of USV to its full potential. Additionally, it’s a well-known fact that in the majority of studies, manual analysis of USV rules out longer recordings (multiple hours or more) and larger groups of animals. Our innovative new software removes all of the above limitations and features a number of long awaited functionalities among USV researchers, including:
- Fully Automatic Classification of Ultrasonic Vocalizations (USV) types of mice into 15 different categories of calls (such as step up, chevron, etc.).
- Automatic pre-filtering to clean up recordings (optimized for recordings made with the premium Sonotrack recording equipment) and removal of unwanted non-USV sounds.
- Calculation of all key bioacoustics parameters of each call and each component of call (such as duration, frequency, power, slope of frequency change, etc.). Results are presented in a summary file and detailed output file.
- Every detected call is converted into a .wav file that can be heard by humans and can be played in common media players.
- Export of data in various formats including:
- Excel output file
- Comma Separated Value (CSV) file
- JPG and PNG screenshots of call spectrograms
- Powerful editor to correct Automatic results & USV browser for manual analysis of the calls
Visit us at the SOT 2019 conference at booth #2305 and we would be happy to perform a Demo and show you the incredible permornce of Sonotrack system!