In this first "ToxExpo Exhibitor Update", we are excited to let you know that the ToxExpo website
has a brand-new look to enhance the online ToxExpo experience. To get started, follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit ToxExpo.com to access the new online 2024 ToxExpo website. There you will be able to do the following:
- View and search for the most up to date ToxExpo exhibiting organizations in the ToxExpo Directory and on the Floor Plan.
- Read other exhibitors' online content.
Step 2: Every ToxExpo exhibiting organization receives an online profile page in the ToxExpo Directory. To manage the content on your organization's online profile page requires logging in with the primary contact's email address and a personalized password.
- In the ToxExpo website, click on the blue button "Online Profile Page Login."
- Enter your email address and select "Forgot Password?".
- Enter your email address again and check "I'm not a robot" then click on "Submit". An email will be sent to you with instructions on how to set your password.
- Keep in mind, as the Primary Contact for your organization, only you have login privileges to your organization's Online Profile Page. In addition, the password you enter is not collected by SOT. If you forget your password, simply click on "Forgot Password?" to reset.
- If you are no longer the Primary Contact for your organization, please contact SOT_Exhibits@toxicology.org with the new contact's name and email address for the account to be updated.
Step 3: Once logged in, click on "Manage Online Profile Page" under the CURRENT EXHIBITORS tab. There you will be able to "Take the Online Profile Page Tour" to learn about your new profile page and follow the prompts to review, edit, and add enhancements to your organization's profile page. Notice, you now can add a cover photo and your organization's logo as well as searchable product categories (up to 15) and a more robust description.
Step 4: To make a payment, print a receipt, or see your account balance, select "Pay Invoice" under the CURRENT EXHIBITORS tab.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: To secure your exhibit space reservation, full payment is due September 30, 2023. These Terms of Payment are included in the 2024 ToxExpo Rules and Regulations and your organization's exhibit space contract.
Step 5: Login to your organization's "Service Center" by entering your organization's account password ##CompanyPassword##. (Keep in mind, your organization's account password is only to access the "Service Center" and is a different password than the one you set up to access your "Online Profile Page.")
The "Service Center" is also the place to register your booth personnel. It will also be the place to purchase enhancement opportunities that will boost your organization's presence at the SOT Annual Meeting and ToxExpo. More information will be sent in the October "ToxExpo Exhibitor Update."
In addition, be sure to visit the SOT Annual Meeting Hotels webpage, where you'll find the SOT Hotel Accommodations and Services guide, a map of hotel locations, information about SOT's Room-Share Program, and ways to book your reservation at no additional cost, 24–7 through the SOT and Connections Housing online housing system. For group housing, please contact Connections Housing or use this form.
Our goal is to ensure your expectations are met so that your organization's participation at SOT's 63rd Annual Meeting and ToxExpo next March is the best-ever.
If you have questions, need more information, or need assistance, please contact us. We are here to help.
Let your 2024 ToxExpo experience begin!