Aditya Imaging Information Technologies (AIIT) is a proud exhibitor at STP’s 37th Annual Symposium from June 16-21, 2018. Our product spectrum caters to the entire gamut of digital pathology requirements. We develop high performance image viewers for anytime anywhere viewing, integrated image management systems for efficient storage and sharing, with deep learning based expert systems that perform automated analysis in diverse pathology scenarios.
Do visit us at Booth #407 for select product walkthroughs from our repertoire:
- Tissue PRISM (Kidney) – Preview our Tissue PRISM application that classifies histopathological images of Wistar rat kidney into normal and abnormal categories to effect faster decision making and diagnosis.
- Toxi-PACS – Understand how our Whole Slide Image Management System facilitates secure storage and efficient digital collaboration within and between organizations.
- Drishti – Experience advanced digital imaging at your fingertips with Drishti, our mobile Image Viewer.
- IllusTRAIN – Learn how deep learning techniques facilitate effective and accurate Image Marking and Auto-segmentation.
- Toxi-NET – Watch how we perform Automated Spermatogenesis Staging (14 stages) for reproductive toxicology studies in Wistar rats.
The theme of the symposium this year is ‘Keeping it Renal’. In accordance with this theme, we will aslo be presenting a poster titled:
Artificial Intelligence (AI) based Image Analysis and Decision Support System
(iADSS) to Aid Pathologists in Analysis and Classification of
Histopathology Images of WISTAR Rat Kidneys
The poster presents a case study using our flagship product (iADSS) to perform accurate and consistent analysis of histopathological renal images of Wistar rat, with an accuracy of 98.6%.
We look forward to discussing with you our AI enabled software solutions for preclinical and clinical pathology at Booth # 407!