Terms and Conditions:
In order to validate this Application/Agreement, the individual signing this Contract warrants that he/she has the authority to bind contractually the organization applying for selected virtual booth.
American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy
The term “Show Management” used herein and in subsequent regulations shall mean the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT), its vendors or employees acting for it, and the management of the virtual exhibit hall.
- Agree that the booth is not guaranteed until your application is confirmed. Show Management will confirm your selections within 2-5 business days after the application is submitted and reviewed.
- Agree to pay the total balance due within 30 days of signing this contract. Full payment for all 2021 Annual Meeting items must be received no later than April 12, 2021.
- Virtual booth Cancellations will be accepted in writing until February 12, 2021 to Rita Fadness, Exhibit Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. A 50% refund will be granted if received by February 12, 2021. No virtual booth refunds will be given for cancellations made on or after February 13, 2021. The above cancellation fee terms shall apply regardless of the execution date of this contract. Please note, this cancellation policy does not apply to our sponsorship/advertising selections or to the Enhanced Pre-Show Exhibitor Listing opportunities, as those are non-refundable.
Restriction of Exhibits:
ASGCT reserves the right to: (a) reject for any reason, without explanation, any exhibit application submitted for the ASGCT Annual Meeting; (b) reject, prohibit, restrict, or otherwise require modification of any exhibit for any reason; and (c) evict or bar any exhibitor whose exhibit, materials, or conduct is objectionable to show management for any reason. Violation of any regulations on the part of the exhibitor, its employees or agents shall void the right to occupy space, and such exhibitor will forfeit to ASGCT all monies which may have been paid. Upon evidence of violation, management may re-enter and take possession of the space occupied by the exhibitor and may remove all persons and goods at the exhibitor’s risk. The exhibitor shall pay all expenses and damages which management may incur thereby.
- The subletting, assignment, or apportionment of the whole or any part of virtual booth by an exhibitor is prohibited. No exhibitors may permit any other party to exhibit in their space any good other than those manufactured or handled by the contracting exhibitor or permit the solicitation of business by others within their space.
- ASGCT Show Management shall have no liability for its failure or inability to comply with the exhibitor's requests, and the exhibitor shall have no right to cancel this agreement because of Show Management’s failure to comply with the exhibitor's requests.
- ASGCT Show Management shall not be responsible for delays, claims, demands, damages, losses, increased costs, liabilities, changes, actions, expenses or otherwise conditions arising by virtue of any cause not within the control of Show Management.
- We have the right to refuse access, service or disable your virtual booth on our website at any time for any reason or no reason without notice, explanation, or liability of any kind.
- No retail sales should be conducted in your virtual booth. The ASGCT Annual Meeting is held strictly as a means of product and/or services exhibiting and display. Exhibitors must not complete sales by receiving payment or delivering their products in the event platform. Violation of this rule may result in Exhibitor's Exhibit Space and/or Meeting Space being repossessed by Show Management. Orders may be taken for future delivery only. agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Show Management of and from any liability, cost, damages and expense arising from any violation of this prohibition on retail sales.
- While ASGCT will proactively promote the exhibit hall in promotional materials and direct communications to attendees, ASGCT cannot guarantee booth visitors or lead retrieval metrics.
Giveaways and product samples approved by ASGCT may be distributed from your exhibit booth. Requests for items other than product samples or educational materials must be submitted to ASGCT with a sample by April 1, 2021. Samples will not be returned. Written notification will be sent upon ASGCT approval of the items.
Exhibitor led prize contests, awards, drawings, raffles, spin wheels or lotteries of any kind held at any time or place within the ASGCT Annual Meeting are not permitted. Attendees may not be registered for drawings, raffles, or lotteries, which might be conducted after the Annual Meeting. Gaming devices of any description are not allowed in the exhibit hall.
The ASGCT logo is the property of ASGCT and may not be used without permission from Show Management.
Understand that ASGCT is committed to providing a discrimination, harassment, and retaliation-free environment for all participants in Society events. All attendees and participants must conduct themselves in a respectful and professional manner throughout the event and adhere to the Discrimination & Harassment Policy as posted on www.asgct.org.
Virtual Platform Rules & Regulations:
Exhibitor shall be bound by specific rules and regulations of the Virtual Platform, ZENNEVENT by InnoVia.
Show Management has full power to add, interpret, amend, and enforce these rules and regulations, provided exhibitors receive notice of any amendments made. The exhibitor agrees to abide by foregoing rules and regulations and any new amendments.
Have questions regarding your virtual exhibit booth or our Terms and Conditions? Please email Rita Fadness, Exhibit Manager, at email@example.com.