Introducing PanCancerIQ™, our next-generation sequencing (NGS) service to enable comprehensive genomic profiling of solid tumor samples.
The Eurofins Viracor new PanCancerIQ service uses the Illumina TruSight Oncology 500 (TSO500) assay system, combined with clinical interpretation through utilization of a knowledgebase developed by MD Anderson Cancer Center via a partnership with Philips.
PanCancerIQ supports identification of the four main classes of alterations known to drive cancer growth: mutations, insertions and deletions (indels), copy number variations (CNV), and gene fusions.
In addition, it accurately measures key current immuno-oncology biomarkers: microsatellite instability (MSI) and tumor mutational burden (TMB). The assay also identifies oncogenic driver events that may predict response or resistance to treatments, enabling us to rapidly confirm and validate clinically relevant mutations, helping clients accelerate their clinical development. Now you can interrogate the oncogenome with unparalleled breadth and sensitivity, using our integrated genomic solutions along with many other complementary cell-based assay services to accelerate your oncology research and drug development programs.
- The panel will be interpreted using Philips IntelliSpace interface powered by MD Anderson Cancer Center knowledgebase PODS (plus other databases).
- Additional clinical support will be provided by all cases with multiple actionable findings using CureMatch Bionov software. This will likely be a separate report.
Testing hundreds of targets at once saves:
- precious time, which is critical for patients with advanced disease
- material as tissue biopsies are invasive, expensive and sometimes cannot be performed
- money by utilizing the right drug for the right patient, based on their tumor genomic profile.