Become an Exhibitor
The Wildland-Urban Interface (WUI) conference provides your company with an unparalleled marketing opportunity to get before industry decision-makers. This is your chance to make valuable contacts and develop relationships with top-decision makers and buyers from the wildland fire industry.
WUI brings together dedicated professionals who have a vested interest in wildland fire response, safety, planning, education and mitigation. Exhibiting at WUI provides a cost effective way to connect with these individuals face-to-face.
WUI 2022 offers:
- Outstanding lead generation for business growth
- Access to those recommending and making purchases for their departments
- A platform to unveil new products and services in front of hundreds of departments without having to secure individual business appointment
- Company Profile on the WUI website and in the mobile app.
- 1 Full Conference registration and 2 Exhibit Badges per 100 square feet of exhibit space (additional information below)
Space Selection Details
Booth Space Appointments:
2020 and 2021 exhibitors will be notified on October 20 of their space selection appointment. If you do not recieve an appointment notification via email, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible. All companies will be allowed to select a booth, beginning November 8, after priority space selection ends.
Companies that have a booth space appointment have three options on the format for their appointment. For the IAFC Exhibits Team to assist them quickly and efficiently with booth selection they must complete the Appointment Preference Form to indicate which appointment format, they prefer. This form is required to ensure we have the appropriate staffing available for appointments. Don’t worry, if plans change, we will accommodate a company's request for any format.
Be sure to review the online floorplan prior to your appointment. You will be able to merge 10x10 booths together to create 10x20, 10x30 booths, etc.
Appointment Format Options:
Online: Login and select booth online, company password required (link will not allow you to access until your appointment time.)
Call In: Provide your name and phone number and an IAFC Exhibits team member will call you for consultation and assignment, you may also provide a link for online meeting/call if you prefer.
Proxy: IAFC Exhibits team will reserve an available booth based on the criteria provided in your Proxy Form. Proxy requests should be submitted between 1 hour to 24 hours prior to your appointment time as booth availably will change.
Should you miss the above appointment, and did not submit a booth space proxy, no booth will be assigned to your company. You will be able to select a booth of your choice at any time by clicking on the link in option 1 or contacting the IAFC Exhibits team for assistance. However, space selection will continue for other companies and your booth preference may not be available.
Review the online floorplan PRIOR to your appointment. It is strongly recommended that you know your top choices before your appointment. You will have 5 minutes to reserve your booth, after which the next company will be able to select from any available booth.
||Appointment schedule sent to exhibitors
||Floorplan Available Online
||Appointment Preference Form Due
||Priority Space Selection Open
||General Space Selection Open
- 63% of 2019 attendees planned to purchase a product within 12 months
- 92% of attendees said WUI exhibitors provide products and services that benefit them
- 48% Fire Chief / Commanding Officer
- 21% Management / Executive Leadership
- 17% Community Education / Fire Prevention
- 14% Line Operations
- Opportunity to market your products and services to top industry decision-makers
- 1 Full Conference registration and 2 Expo Only booth personnel registrations (per 10x10 booth)
- Company Information included on conference website and official mobile app
- Company profile and description, logo, social media information, contact information
- Product Categories list for maximum exposure
- Ability to add show specials
- Product category listing in the official Mobile App & Website
- Booth Package: Each exhibiting company receives:
- One 6' Black draped table
- Two side chairs
- One wastebasket
- Linear booths with pipe and drape and one 7" x 44" company identification sign
- Ballroom is carpeted
Fees & Contract Terms
Costs: The cost per square foot is $12.50, or $1,250 per 10x10.
Contract and deposit are due within 30 days of the receipt of your space application. Failure to comply could result in the release of your booth space.
Payment Schedule: Exhibitors contracting exhibit space will have 2 scheduled payments.
- FIRST PAYMENT of 50% total space cost is due with application.
- FINAL PAYMENT of remaining balance is due by December 31, 2021. By signing the digital Exhibit Space Contract, you certify that you have the authority to sign the contract and bind the company listed to the Official Rules and Regulations.
- LATE FEE added on outstanding balances after February 1, 2022. A late fee of $200 will be added to balance due.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be made in writing by email to Exhibits@iafc.org. Properly requested refunds will be provided per the following schedule:
- On or before December 31, 2021 - The IAFC retains 50% of the total amount. If payment has not been received, 50% of the total amount is due.
- After December 31, 2021 - The IAFC retains 100% of the total amount. If payment has not been received, 100% of the total amount is due.
- Late Fee - Outstanding balances after February 1, 2022: A late fee of $200 will be added to balance due.
Downsizing by Exhibitor: If downsizing of a space is requested an Exhibitor may be required to move to a new location and cancellation penalties will apply.
New Phone Number
Our phone number has changed. You can reach the exhibits team at (703) 896-4830.