Plan Your Exhibit
We are looking forward to returning to Reno and holding WUI 2022 in person, March 22-24, 2022.
As an exhibitor at WUI, we want to make sure you have a positive experience. This page will be your first stop for all the logistical information and forms needed to set-up your exhibit. Order forms, including housing and exhibitor registration details are below.
Final payment deadline was December 31, 2021. Please note that after February 1, 2022 a $200 late fee will be applied to any outstanding balance. Login to your exhibitor dashboard
to pay online or download your invoice. Password required, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tuesday, March 22
||9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
||12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
||4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
||Show Open (Reception)
|Wednesday, March 23
||9:00 AM - 1:30 PM
||Show Open (New Hours)
||1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
*Schedule is subject to change
- Exhibitor Manual and Registration
- Booth Package: Each exhibiting company receives:
- One 6' black draped table
- Two side chairs
- One Wastebasket
- Linear booths with pipe and drape will also receive one 7" x 44" company identification sign
- 3 Registration Badges (link and promo code included in exhibitor console, under company description field)
- Additional badges can be purchased for $50 each
- Additional items, including electricity, may be ordered through the exhibitor service manual.
- Exhibitor Tips:
- Beware of Poachers: Exhibitors are often contacted by various vendors looking to get your business. Some of these companies may misrepresent themselves as being associated with IAFC. You may be solicited by companies selling attendee lists, housing companies, etc. If you have any questions, please contact us prior to ordering. The Expo Group is the official contactor for freight, furniture, etc. for your booth and IAFC is the only provider with access to attendee lists.
- Submit electrical and telecommunications floorplans in advance. This allows The Expo Group and the Peppermill to review prior to your arrival onsite.
Conference Headquarter Hotel:
2707 South Virginia Street
Reno, NV 89502
Peppermill Tower: $99/night plus taxes
Tuscany Tower: $119/night plus taxes
Book Your Hotel
In order to secure WUI conference room rate, please only use the links on this page. Booking outside of room block will not guarantee you the above listed rates. The above rates were valid through Tuesday, February 15. At this time hotel rates will be made by the hotel based on availability.
Don't miss out on this important marketing tool!
With a click of a button you can manage your online company presence for WUI 2022, update contact information, pay online and get a receipt. The information provided here is how your company will be featured before, during and after the show online and in the mobile app.
2707 S. Virginia St.
Reno, NV 89502
Phone: (800) 648-6692
Exhibits are located in the Tuscany Ballroom. All freight will be offloaded via pallet jack. Please contact email@example.com if you require a fork lift to unload your vehicle. Be sure to complete the Vehicle Display Form, if you will have a vehicle in your booth.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Exhibits@IAFC.org or (703) 896-4830 with your questions or comments.