Warm paraffin is also used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within the body to the surface. Hands, feet, face or elbows are left feeling soft and appearing more youthful looking.
The Therabath Professional Paraffin Bath is USA made to Class II medical device standards, and is still the only Made in the USA CE/ETL listed portable paraffin bath on the market.
Therabath units are hand-assembled ensuring that each and every one leaves the factory durable, safe, and reliable
Always Safe Temperature Range:
The Therabath Paraffin runs in an “always safe” temperature range and is designed to maintain the desirable therapeutic temperature range of 126° to 134° F (52.2º–56.7º Celsius). Two internal thermostats ensure that the user will never immerse into wax that is too hot. In addition, the unit safely runs 24 hours per day (we say it’s safer than your refrigerator!) so that it is ready to combat pain when the user is!
- Deep immersion 6 – 9 LB. wax capacity – up to 25% deeper than previous models
- Anodized aluminum tank – lightweight, durable, and energy efficient
- Always safe temperature range – even during the initial melt cycle!
- Integrated handles – ease transport in the home, clinic or office
Manufacturing & Quality Standards
- Made in the USA since 1962
- FDA Class II Medical device
- ISO 13485:2016 Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Standards
- CE/cetL electrical safety rated – the only USA made paraffin bath approved for sale in Europe
- Power: 100–125V, 0.87–1.3A, 50–60Hz
- Heater: 87–162 watts
- Operating temperature: 126º–134º F. (52.2º–56.7º C.)
- Capacity: 9 lbs. (4.08 kg.)
- Melt time: 6-8 hours
Inside – 11.4″ L x 6.75″ W x 5.8″ D (28.96 cm L x 17.15 cm W x 14.73 cm H)
Outside – 14.3″ L x 8.2″ W x 7.5″D (36.32 cm L x 20.83 cm W x 19.1 cm H)