Nourish your client’s skin while you dermaplane with Nourishe Dermaplaning Oil.
Nourishe has changed how we dermaplane. Originally dermaplaning was limited to medical offices & med-spas. Now as one of the top 10 most requested services dermaplaning treatments have evolved into spas, resorts, and independent practices.
Nourishe protects and nourishes the skin during the treatment so it’s safer, faster, much more comfortable and provides better outcomes than the dry technique.
Dermaplaning with Nourishe allows you to dermaplane clients with more mature skin. They may be dehydrated, sensitive, reactive, have thin skin or more advanced stage wrinkles and laxity.
- Jojoba Oil – To calm skin
- Argan Oil – With high levels of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, natural vitamin E and phytosterols to brighten and boost radiance in skin
- Hemp Seed Oil – Is high in Essential fatty acids balancing Omega 3 and 6 and provides luster and transfers oxygen within the cells
- Bisabolol – Restores suppleness, is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and helps increase absorption of antioxidants
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Conditions skin and enhances the delivery of vital nutrients
- Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha) – Reduces the formation of free radicals from UV exposure, promotes healing, strengthens the skin’s barrier function, protects the barrier’s lipid balance and reduces trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil – Contains essential amino acids and is a good source of protein to condition and firm the skin.
- Sensitive skin clients will find dermaplaning more comfortable with Nourishe
- Reduces risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Recommended for clients who are new to dermaplaning
- Improved results on clients with dry/dehydrated skin
- Protects the skin’s acid mantle
- Gentle on clients with mild rosacea
- Allows the practitioner to dermaplane clients who are not candidates for traditional dry dermaplaning due to thin skin, dehydration, reactivity/sensitivity, older more mature skin with advanced wrinkling (Glogau 3 & 4).
- Same as dermaplaning without oil, plus,
- Acne grades 2-4
- Oily skin
- Allergy to any of the ingredients
- Under a doctors care for facial/neck skin condition (doctor’s authorization)