Calyx’s Y-series is a fully integrated system with wireless transmission capability and provides the optimal price to performance metric to operate in any situation. Y-series can be powered via batteries or 3.6~5 VDC power, analyzes ammonia in real-time and transmits the data wirelessly using LPWAN technology.
Highlights of Y-series include:
- Long Operating Life: Y-series can operate for multiple years on battery power with minimal maintenance such as an occasional calibration check
- Fast Response: the sensor rapidly responds to concentration changes, with a T90 under 60 seconds
- No Drift: the sensor operates normally in the continuous presence of ammonia
- Configurable: the operator can choose a wide variety of parameters, such as sampling period, transmission period, and power options.
Features on Y-series:
- LED indicator for operation status, updates, and alarms
- Wireless transmission
- Optional power supply between battery pack or DC power
- Allows factory and user setting restoration in case parameters are lost accidentally
- Transmit setup information and battery voltage to a wireless receiver
- Extended hub for future sensor add-ons
- The long-lasting operation, regardless of the environment
- Alternative mount options available
- Lower detection range option available
- Extended temperature range available
- Rapidly responds to changes in ammonia concentration with a T90 of under 60 seconds
- Operators can adjust a wide variety of parameters
- Operators and managers can use Calyx Cloud Service Platform to monitor the environmental concentration change in real-time
- Conveniently replace and change to different industry detection needs
- No calibration is required
Operating a Y-series is as simple as putting the sensor in the desired location and turning it on. It gives accurate ammonia readings continuously and automatically.