The pocket-sized, bus-powered Bluetooth Tracker designed to support concurrent capture and analysis of Bluetooth Low Energy and Wi-Fi communications, as well as a wide variety of wired interfaces, including logic signals, host controller interface (HCI) protocols (UART and SPI), Audio I2S, and WCI-2, all visualized over the widely adopted Ellisys software suite.
Ellisys Powerful Features:
- All-in-One: concurrent capture of Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-Fi 1x1, raw spectrum, HCI and logic, all synchronized to sub-microsecond precision
- Wideband Capture: rock-solid capture of all Bluetooth Low Energy channels
- Extremely Compact: pocket-sized at 7.5 x 7.5 x 1.7 cm (2.9 x 2.9 x 0.7'')
- USB Powered: ultimately portable, convenient and environmentally friendly
- Reprogrammable Digital Radio: support for new specifications with a simple software update, without hardware changes
- Wi-Fi: debug your Wi-Fi a/b/g/n and BLE connections simultaneously, as well as coexistence
- Raw 2.4 GHz Spectrum Capture: characterize the wireless environment and visualize interferences
- Professional Software: use the acclaimed, widely adopted and highly flexible Ellisys multi-protocol analysis software.
- All Protocols and Profiles: best-of-breed protocol decoding
- Logic Analysis: visualize digital signals such as GPIOs, interrupts, debug ports, etc, concurrently and perfectly synchronized with your BLE and Wi-Fi traffic
- Free Maintenance: free lifetime software updates as well as free fully-featured viewer software with unlocked hardware that can be used on any computer
Click here to learn more.