Say goodbye to the headaches of release management and hello to a seamless software development experience. DojoFive EmbedOps goes beyond simple release management—offering a comprehensive orchestration of the embedded software lifecycle. We understand the challenges of managing builds, tests, and deployments. EmbedOps ensures consistent build and test environments from code, development, production, deployment, and finally sustaining engineering.
Because each project has a unique, containerized build environment, multiple developers can work with consistent tool sets, avoiding the hassle of “it works on one machine but not on another.” With the ability to view the status and activity of multiple code repositories on one screen, visibility into the quality and status of your current build has never been easier. Think of EmbedOps as your one-stop shop for all things release management–standardized across your repositories and projects. With EmbedOps, teams can focus on what matters most – building amazing products. Our solution simplifies the process and provides peace of mind, so you can confidently take your software development to the next level. Review the EmbedOps Product Sheet
- Consistent build environments using containers
- Automated CI pipelines with easy-to-use interface
- Integration with testing frameworks
- Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) testing
- Auditable software development process for regulated industries
EmbedOps consists of software, toolchains and services that focus on the foundation of any software development environment—build and test. EmbedOps specifically caters to embedded software teams—allowing them to tackle the challenges of creating and maintaining consistent build and test environments.
Software: EmbedOps provides web-based and command-line tools that make setting up and working with builds smooth and simple. EmbedOps tools also integrate directly with your automated CI pipelines allowing any developer to run any step in the production CI pipeline exactly as it would be run on the CI server.
Toolchains: EmbedOps provides managed containerized environments designed for all of your build dependencies including compilers, testing frameworks, and code quality tools. These containers enable you to construct or reproduce development environments quickly and reliably. EmbedOps currently supports GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket.
Services: In addition to setup and maintenance of your environment, our services include:
- Build tool containers for your specific needs.
- Custom integrations to CI systems that we don’t currently support. Those currently supportedinclude: Github Actions, GitLab, Bitbucket. I
- ntegration with testing frameworks. We currently support Ceedling, Catch2, and Google Test.
- Training for your team to fully capture the value of the tools EmbedOps brings to their workflow.
Why Use EmbedOps?
Having centrally managed build and test environments offers a number of advantages, notably:
- Simpler developer onboarding— happens in minutes, not hours or days Reduces inconsistencies across environments—no more “Hey, it builds fine on my system”
- Enables build and test automation via modern CI systems
- Developers can easily run any step in the CI pipeline in a local environment— exactly as it would be run on the production server
- Build configurations and dependencies are tracked and captured easily— allowing build or test environments to be reproduced quickly