Huntersville, NC – March 20, 2023 – GreatStar OLEI, a leading global provider of advanced LiDAR and thermal camera sensors, along with MorpheusTEK, today launched in advance of the PROMAT 2023 show, March 20th – 23rd, the VF 2D 360° LiDAR sensor priced for mass adoption at $499 per unit lower at volume.
- The detection ability for ability for objects with 4% black target reflectivity is greater than 8m
- IP rating: IP 67 and resistance to sunlight interference >120K Lux
- When ESD level reaches Level 4 (EN IEC 61000-4-2:2009) 8KV, contact discharge occurs: and in case of 15KV, air discharge occurs
- It still has the detection ability when used in moderate or light rain
- Reliable industrial connector and adapter
This affordable VF 2D 360° LiDAR sensor is possible through the ingenuity of OLEI, a business unit of GreatStar. OLEI is division of the largest laser driver purchaser and laser measurement manufacturer in the world. Their buying power and high production provides economies of scale to drive down overall production costs that are passed along to business partners and customers worldwide.
Later this year the 2D 270° functional Safety LiDAR will be released for worldwide distribution.
- Meets the IEC61508/IEC62061 SIL2 and the ISO13849 PLd safety grade standard
- Meets the safety performance requirements of IEC61496 Type3
- Meets the IEC60825 Class1 laser safety grade standards
- With the OLEI dedicated configuration software, freely set up to 32 areas
- Minimum detection object diameter ≥20mm, maximum 5 meters of safety protection area, maximum 20 meters of warning area
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof capability
- ESD grade up to Level 4(IEC61000-4-2) 8KV contact discharge, 15KV air discharge
- High reliability industry standard connectors
For more information on the VF 2D 360° LiDAR and the 2D 270° Functional Safety LiDAR sensors, we are at PROMAT Booth N8244, or search for us at the PROMAT 2023 show (https://www.promatshow.com) under Hangzhou Ole-Systems co., ltd.