Welcome to Draft Beam.
The ounce you save may be your own.
About Draft Beam
- A regular full size keg contains 1,984 ounces of beer.
- A properly calibrated beer tap system dispenses 2oz. per second.
- An average keg provides up to 165 twelve ounce individual servings of beer.
- Spillage can account for an estimated 1/2 oz. per serving due to improper lighting.
- Draft Beam’s patent pending Beervision technology reduces spillage by increasing awareness using focused light.
- Plus, the Draft Beam just looks cool!
- It takes 6-8 seconds to properly dispense a single 12 oz. draft beer.
- The approximate lifespan of each Draft Beam is equal to 2,640 single 12 oz. pours.
- Draft Beam’s potential for reducing spillage calculates into an estimated savings in excess of $60 for the life of the unit.
Brands: Draft Beam, View The Brew, Beervision