The GRS is a rugged, lightweight, battery powered dynamic data recorder and real-time dynamic signal analyzer with unparalleled performance and accuracy. It is ideal for a wide range of industries that require high grade acoustic and vibration measurements. These industries demand quick, easy, and accurate data recording in addition to real-time processing in the field.
Read about how NASA will use the GRS to measure supersonic flights:
- A ruggedized and weatherproof enclosure.
- Two external battery supplies guarantee 12 hours of full operation.
- Solar panels can be used to power the GRS and charge its external batteries to facilitate continuous remote operation.
- Four input channels are available, serviced by two 24-bit ADCs. The DSP implements patented technology (US patent no. 7,302,354) to achieve better than 150 dBFS.
- Built-in GPS receiver allows time synchronized data sampling with up to 100 ns accuracy using Crystal Instruments’ patented (US patent no. 11,611,946) GPS time synchronization technology.
- Equipped with cellular and satellite modules to allow remote operation.
- Scheduling feature for full autonomous operations.