Drake Plastics specializes in extrusion, injection molding & precision fabrication of high performance plastic stock shapes and parts in Torlon and PEEK providing innovative solutions worldwide. Torlon and PEEK are ideal for Aerospace offering weight reduction, wear and abrasion resistance, impact resistance and thermal isolation.
- Torlon 4203 thermal isolators maintain both electrical and thermal barriers for challenging space and aircraft applications
- Torlon 7130 sector gears deliver the strength and stiffness needed to open a satellite reflector array
- Torlon 4301 blocker door bushings survive excursions to 500°F providing lubrication-free operation and low wear rates
- Torlon 4203 screws provide high strength, EMI/RFI transparency and reduced weight vs. traditional metallic fasteners
- Injection molded 4203 sector gears move inlet guide vanes in gas turbines
- Torlon 4203 fuel and air connects machined from Seamless Tube® extend the flying range of the F-16
Drake Plastics processes the most challenging high performance polymers in support of customer defined needs. Our style is collaborative and our direction is set by what our customers want and need.