THE NEW REVOLUTIONARY COMPRESSOR FROM ATLAS COPCO
With its innovative vertical design, Atlas Copco’s GA 7-75 VSD+ brings a game-changing revolution in the compressor industry. It offers Variable Speed Drive as standard, a compact motor and footprint thanks to its in-house design and iPM (Permanent Magnet) technology. The GA 7-75 VSD+ reduces energy consumption by on average 50%, with uptimes assured even in the harshest operational conditions. The GA 7-75 VSD+ is the air compressor of the future, designed in-house by Atlas Copco. It will set a new standard for years to come, positioning Atlas Copco as a leader in the compressed air industry.
VSD+ FOR 50% AVERAGE ENERGY SAVINGS
Atlas Copco’s GA Variable Speed Drive+ (VSD+) technology closely matches the air demand by automatically adjusting the motor speed. Combined with the innovative design of the iPM (Permanent Magnet) motor, this results in average energy savings of 50% and an average cut of 37% in the lifecycle cost of a compressor. VSD+ works with permanent, in-house designed permanent magnet motors.
Why Atlas Copco Variable Speed Drive+ technology?
• On average 50% energy savings with an extensive flow range (20-100%).
• Integrated Elektronikon® Graphic controller controls the motor speed and high efficiency frequency inverter.
• No wasted idling times or blow-off losses during operation.
• Compressor can start/stop under full system pressure without the need to unload with special VSD+ motor.
• Eliminates peak current penalty during start-up.
• Minimizes system leakage due to a lower system pressure.
• EMC Compliance to directives (2004/108/EG).
* Compared to fixed speed compressors, based on measurement performed by an independent energy audit agency.