Safe guard locking and safe interlock in a single product!
The safety gate system PSENmlock provides safe interlocking and safe guard locking for personnel and process protection up to the highest safety category PL e. The safe guard locking is enabled by the two-channel control of the guard locking. That makes the switch particularly suitable for machines with dangerous overrun in which guard locking up to PL d or PL e is necessary.
With a holding force of 7500 N, the safety gate system PSENmlock prevents guards from opening inadvertently and offers maximum safety. Thanks to the optional escape release, PSENmlock can also be used for accessible doors to machines which have hard-to-see hazardous areas. The remote escape release offers the option of installing the safety gate switch at a place that the operator is unable to reach, meaning your employees are optimally protected in the event of danger.
Combined with Pilz control technology, you receive a safe, complete solution for guard monitoring.
Features of the safety gate system PSENmlock
- Meets all requirements of EN/ISO 14119
- Product types: basic version and series connection version
- Coding types: coded, fully coded, uniquely fully coded
- Safe holding force of 7500 N, integrated latching force of 30 N
- LEDs on 3 sides of the housing
- Protection type IP67
- Connection: M12, 8-pin, pigtail
- Operating temperature: 0 – 55°C
- Auxiliary release on 3 sides
- Escape release and remote escape release
Further information about the safety gate system PSENmlock: https://www.pilz.com/en-CA/eshop/00106002227123/PSENmlock-safety-gate-system