The CTMA is a not-for-profit trade association that represents, supports and promotes the interests of the Canadian tooling and precision metalworking industries . The association was established in 1963 and represents the “Tooling Industry” which includes companies that design, engineer, manufacture, repair or assemble tools, dies, moulds, jigs, fixtures, gauges, machinery, machining systems, robotics, automation equipment, models, patterns, general jobbing machine shop products, cutting tools and additive manufacturing. Our member companies supply the automotive, aerospace, medical, packaging, consumer products, tranportation & other sectors.
Key membership benefits include:
- Promote the capabilities of our member companies
- Seminars and networking opportunities to help members grow their businesses
- Benchmark statistics (annual wage & business survey, bi-annual business conditions surveys, etc.)
- Support for training and apprenticeships
- Advocacy with a voice at all levels of government
- Savings program with discounts on courier services, insurance, etc.
- And much more ...
Visit our booth or www.ctma.com for more information.