Hänel Storage Systems manufactures automated vertical storage equipment, also known as automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS). Hänel offers the Rotomat® Vertical Carousel and the Lean-Lift® Vertical Lift Module (VLM), and both vertical storage solutions can be customized to any application. The Rotomat® and Lean-Lift® provide numerous advantages to users, including:
1. Increased floor space, allowing customers to reclaim up to 80% of their storage space
2. Improved inventory control, providing up to 99% accuracy
3. Greater productivity, to pick more parts in less time
4. Enhanced security within an enclosed, lockable unit
5. Improved ergonomics, with parts that are brought to the user
Founded in Germany in 1953, Hänel established its U.S. headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA, USA in 1984, and has become the premier supplier of vertical carousels and vertical lift modules in North America. Hänel has branch offices in France, Switzerland and Austria, distribution centers in over 60 countries, and a network of 100 channel partners in Canada, the United States and Mexico. Hänel was the first in its industry to achieve ISO 9001 certification.
Brands: Rotomat® Vertical Carousel,
Lean-Lift® Vertical Lift Module,
Multi-Space® Vertical Lift Module,
Lockomat® Vertical Carousel,
HänelSoft® Warehouse Management Software,
Spacesaver Solutions Inc.