Strong, precise and compact. The powerful twin-piston version of the mini slide DGST impresses with its precise and powerful recirculating ball bearing guide. However, what really makes it stand out is the combination of slide and yoke into a single part. The result: the greatest possible precision in the application.
Small but strong: the DGST is the smallest of its kind and the shortest slide drive on the market. However, it is strong when it comes to precision, forces, motion control, durability and reliability. For maximum torsional rigidity, the yoke and slide are a single part and the sensors and cushioning are fully integrated.
- Compact mini slide
- Slide and yoke plate as a single component
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- High feed forces
- Symmetrical mounting interfaces
- Precise and resilient roller bearing guide
- Simple design with symmetrical mounting interfaces
- Can be operated without additional cushioning components