This self-aligning fixture element (S.A.F.E.) features:
- A ball element that has 6 degrees of rotation in any direction.
- Swiveling ball element contact pads that allow less internal stresses for bent or angled parts requiring clamping for machining.
- Viton O-Ring protection that prevents penetration of chips and coolant within the ball element system guaranteeing long life.
- Fixed and adjustable threaded ball element heights.
- Fixed Press Fit ball element heights for locating and positioning.
- Custom sizes available upon request.
The ball element and stud combination provides a one-component design for stress-free clamping by conforming right to the part that is being machined.