Mold temperature control even safer.
The forced rotating guide on the locking sleeve still ensures easy decoupling. For safety reasons, a deliberate unlocking movement must be performed each time. This effectively prevents accidental or unintended unlocking. A clearly visible green color coding behind the locking sleeve clearly indicates correct and safe coupling.
The new safety couplings are ideal for heating and cooling applications with cold or hot water or heating/cooling oil, with high-temperature sealing rings permitting maximum load. They are compatible with the proven HASCO cooling systems, available in diameters of 9 and 13 mm, either with valved or an open flow, and equipped with a connecting thread or hose barb. To achieve maximum safety, it is recommended that hydraulically pressed hoses be used.
– Automatic safety lock to prevent unintentional decoupling
– Locking sleeve with forced rotating guide and optical color coding in the locked state
– High-temperature sealing rings for maximum load
– Optionally with valved or open flow with connecting thread or hose barb
– Available in cooling system diameters of 9 and 13mm