KGK International is a one of the world’s largest international trading companies with a network of worldwide offices. KGK International was established in 1981 to import and distribute high quality Japanese machine tools to manufacturers throughout North America. KGK-I imports and supports:
- Seibu's high precision wire EDMs.
- Kent's line of grinders and double column bridge mills.
- Ohtori 5-axis machining centers.
- Toshiba-Machine’s horizontal boring machines, bridge mills, and vertical turning lathes.
- Mandelli’s 4 & 5-axis horizontal machining centers.