The DC IV MAX; providing a better solution to off table beveling.
In many fabrication shops, off table beveling creates bottlenecks in the production process. Due to the size or scale of a job, many fab shops run out of space on the table to do these bevels or cuts and becoming a bottleneck that slows production and adds cost to the process. Excess material handling, clean up, inaccuracy and safety are ongoing issues when doing off table work.
We have integrated the new DC IV MAX from BUG-O to seamlessly work with the Hypertherm® Powermax® series and MAXPRO® lines of power sources to solve this bottleneck. The integrated system of the tractor, rail and plasma power source gives you several features to make off table beveling and cutting easier, safer and faster such as:
- ONETOUCH® – One button starts for both tractor and plasma system.
- Integrated start delay to allow arc transfer before tractor motion
- PSC®, Process Stop Control – When the cut is done, the entire process stops Integrated with Hypertherm® Powermax® series and MAXPRO® power sources
- Vertical and bevel cut charts are provided for Powermax® and MAXPRO®
- Torch alignment guide for bevel cutting setup
This optimized solution to the problem of off table beveling allows you to:
- Increase your productivity with a clean precise cut
- Improve the quality of the cut with little need for further prep
- Correct process setting that minimizes heat distortion
- Optional pendant controlled process that removes the operator from the fumes