Shadow Tool Staging Systems is introducing the all new Shadow TSS 6.5!
Shadow Tool Staging Systems offer a new open access alternative to the century old toolbox drawers which were only designed for tool storage. Shadow systems were designed specifically for tool use to increase repair speed, reduce tool inventory loss and eliminate wasted body motions every time a tool is selected or returned and reduce trips to the tool crib.
Shadow TSS 6.5 is 6'5" H with a 30"D by 36"W footprint with expands to 96" W when in use. Shadow is very small when in the closed position (storage or transport mode) but creates a barrier-free tool wall when open and expanded for use. The internal handles allow the entire system to be moved for precise tool access at the point-of-work.
• Barrier-free tool selection & return speeds tool use - gets assets back into service faster
• 66% reduction in physical motion over openning and closing a drawer-saves ergonomic strain on personnel
• Allows continuous simple tool inventory control-reduces tool loss budgets and expensive FOD (Foreign Object Damage) instances which can cost millions in repairs or worse, personnel injury simply by always seeing if a tool is missing.
• Natural cues for tool selection following 5S Lean practices- speeds tool selection and return time for rapid asset repair
• 110, 12V, USB outlets support all electronic device and power tool needs- keeps mechanic on task for rapid repair of assets
• Built-in lights with battery backup- allows continuous tool use in any light setting for quick asset repair
• Large 8" casters easily move system to the point-of-work - keeps tools within hands’ reach for rapid asset repair
• Multiple computer control options- keeps technical data at hands’ reach for continuous repair workflow
Shadow Tool Staging Systems are balanced so they can be used in any position of open or closed so the mechanic does not need to be concerned about how they are using the system. The interior handles allow them to move the entire system when open to an exact location that is best to perform the task at hand.
Laptop or notebook options include quick resting on the included swivel table or options for an articulating arm to present the screen from many angles plus a magnetic holder to attach the screen to any metal surface to keep the data visual at the point-of-work.
Shadow has numerous patent pending accessories that are new to the market. The Tips Up screwdriver holder presents the tip of the tool for exact tool selection. The bottom support of the tool adjusts to any length of tool. This same holder can be used for nut drivers, T- Handle tools, punches, small chisels etc. They each hold three tools in a perpendicular mount from the surface and can be mounted in a series or inbetween most accessories for maximum tool capacity on the TSS 6.5 system. Every accessory has adjustment capabilities to fit the vast variety and sizes of tool on the market.
Shadow TSS 6.5 can be completely custom assembled as accessories can be used in multiple locations for numerous types of tools for maximum tool control based upon user preferences. The system has mounting holes on every surface to allow future accessory expansion adaptation as tool requirements change over time, This allows accessory changes while the Shadow cabinet stays the same.
Shadow power is connected via extension cord thru the inverted male inlet plug on the back of the unit. All power then goes thru a GFI outlet for added protection for the mechanic and the tools being used. Shadow is designed for in-field component replacement should accidental damage at worksite occur.
The Shadow Tool Staging System TSS 6.5 will pay for itself in less than a year with the natural time savings this design provides.
Shadow Tool Staging Systems are all MADE IN THE USA.
US Patent 8,944,444 and patents pending.