Quaker Houghton is the global leader in industrial process fluids. Our customers are the world’s most advanced and specialized metals and metalworking companies.
In the Tube & Pipe industry, our application experts work on solving complex manufacturing challenges for seamless and welded operations. Applying our “Front-to-Back” approach: customized solutions and service including not only a range of process fluids for the front end of pipe manufacturing, but also protective coatings to finish at the back end; we partner with our customers to improve their operations so they can run even more efficiently, even more effectively, whatever comes next.
For the Surface Finishing industry we take a solution driven approach comprised of world-class products and services to reduce operating costs, improve productivity, increase product quality and strengthen our customers’ competitive advantage.
We have a dedicated team of technical and applications experts to support our customers’ process and operations requirements. Our Surface Finishing Products are formulated to solve today’s major challenges and offer the following benefits:
- Cleaning and removing a wide range of soils from a variety of substrates
- Conversion coatings that promote paint adhesion and corrosion resistance
- Conversion coatings that provide corrosion resistance and wear resistance
- Stripping paint, carbon, and rust removal from substrates being remanufactured
- Mass finishing of a wide range of substrates to improve part appearance and performance
To find out how we can help improve the performance of your business visit us at Booth D45762.