P-Series Rebar Benders use a rotating head & forming arbor with lateral pins around which the bar is bent. Quality bends are produced swiftly and efficiently to the desired degree using electric limit stops. Powered rotation is managed by a TEFC electric motor and continuous oil bath speed-reduction unit. Safety guards and stop switches are standard.
• Hands Free Operation: Can be operated by foot pedal switch and E-Stop Pins.
• Heavy Duty Work Head: Solid steel top rotary plate mounted in a heavy-duty welded steel base.
• Forward & Reverse Controls: Standard controls allow clockwise/counterclockwise operation.
• Bends up to 360 Degrees in one pass operation.
• Quick Change Tooling: Simple spindle design allows for tooling changes in seconds!
• Portable: Equipped with 4 large casters for ease of mobility.
• Electrical System: Main fuse, overload protection, reversing low voltage relays, power switch w/lamp
• 24VAC Low Voltage Controls
• Safety Protection: Equipped with safety shield and emergency stop palm switch.
• Tooling: One set of counter pins, arbor pin, checking block, tool tray & instruction manual.