- Biele manufactures stacking lines for the automotive sector, incorporating Robots with Universal Gripper Patented Technology that enable adapting to any structural component regardless of the shape and size, and synchronized with the pre-centring system.
Biele Group is specialized in the design and manufacture of stackers aimed at the automotive sector.
By means of the Stacker with robots, Biele can handle either internal or structural both cold and hot forming automobile internal components (Steel or Aluminum). This stacker processes with the utmost flexibility existing in the market in a fully automatic mode.
Multiple options are available:
- number of pieces and its position on each pallet
- pieces coming from the press one by one or several pieces from per stroke.
- pieces coming from different sides of the press.
- turnover pieces in-line during the stacking process, to obtain pieces from the left and right sides, saving on investments in package turnover devices.
The universal gripper implemented on new robot stackers enables adapting to any structural component regardless of the shape and size. Thus, investment in new grippers and storage means for these is no longer required, with the resulting saving on the space required and recurrent costs.
The gripper, being motor-driven, allows a very rapid and fully automatic change between references, within a time below 3 minutes.