The T-A Pro is the culmination of years of application wins and losses, taking what was typically known as a general purpose tool and making it the go-to for all applications, providing a wider range and better cost per hole than competitive high performance tools.
- Offers the ideal solution for medium-sized job shops as well as high-production facilities
- Achieves phenomenal tool life at high penetration rates, especially in situations where the balance of chip formation at high penetration is critical
- Increases productivity across multiple industries including automotive, heavy equipment, firearms, defense, and agriculture
- The new coolant design allows the tool to consistently perform at speeds that are almost uncomfortably fast, the opposite of what you would typically think to run a spade drill at, while still being the trustworthy choice for short production or general purpose applications where tooling costs need to be kept low.
- In-house testing shows a 25% decrease in cost per hole against competitive product lines.
- Select inserts simply using the ISO material-specific coating and geometries.
- The advanced T-A Pro insert combines a coating and geometry specifically designed to achieve optimal results in ISO material drilling applications.
- Proprietary coolant outlet configuration provides superior performance even in low coolant applications (200 PSI/13.80 BAR).
- T-A Pro inserts can be used with the previous T-A® insert holders.