AL-3D METAL 200: Additive Manufacturing without direct powder contact
The closed powder circuit ensures more safety at work because the operator doesn’t come into contact with the powder during the entire printing process. Specifically developed for the precision mechanics, medical technology, dental and jewelry industries, as well as research and development laboratories, our 3D printer offers optimum detail accuracy, precision and maximum safety in handling the laser and the metal powder.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Very fine laser spot for finest and complex geometries
- Powerful laser
- High powder yield
- Exact printing process with the intelligent software AL3D-OS
- Footprint of just 600 x 600 mm
- Closed gas-circuit for a reduced gas consumption
- Little energy consumption
Intelligent cartridge system for safe and economical powder handling.
- Material supply made easy
- Fast process preparation
- Plug & Play – transfer of material information to the printer
- Unmatched material utilization
- Ideal for high-priced materials and precious metals
The unpacking station.
- High operational safety for the user by a closed process chamber
- Clean separation of the sintered component from the residual powder
- Collection of residual material for possible reuse
- Ergonomic workplace