The LEAS solution has allowed its customer to:
- increase productivity by 300%
- optimizing personnel costs by 80%.
- reduce the footprint of the production plant by 30%.
By listening to the customer's needs and through specific welding and assembly automations and robotics, LEAS has:
- completely redesigned the production process with a view to simplification and in-line production
- automated the assembly lines of the profiles
- synchronized the various processing phases and automatic assembly of the profiles
- optimized buffers and automated feeding
Low spatter MIG welding technology and patented cooling system have been used to ensure:
- maximum quality without any risk of deformation of the frames
- minimum heat input during welding
The welding positions have been calculated on the real dimensions of the joints to guarantee:
- higher quality of the final product
- full compliance with tolerances