ASC is a vertically integrated machinery design and manufacturing company and performs virtually all steps of the manufacturing process. Its primary business is providing equipment for the steel construction industry and the two-piece food and beverage can industry.
In addition ASC supplies custom designed metal-forming equipment to other industries such as solar, rail road, lighting, stamping, heating and air-conditioning, garage door. Most of these custom rollforming lines produce shapes that have never been rollformed before!
This is where ASC's 65 years of experience in tooling design and manufacturing of custom designed world-class rollforming lines make the difference!
HEre are some options and features of our custom rollforming lines:
- Heavy Duty Rollformers with up to 30 Passes
- Gearbox or Chain Drive system depending on application
- Cast Rollformer Stands in various sizes for up to 3/8"material
- Single and Double Arm Uncoilers, Drag Brake or powered pay-off
- Uncoiler capacity of up to 50,000lb
- Modular Punching Units for up to 1-1/4" material thickness
- Inhouse manufactured 4-Post Die Sets
- Custom designed 2- or 4 Post C-Frames (manually or servo positioned)
- Hydraulic or Mechanical Pre- and Post-cut Shears
- 4150 Annealed or D2 Roller Die Tooling
- Precision Ground Shafts
- Custom stacking and side transfer systems
Join the hundreds of satisfied ASC customers by adding a custom designed ASC rollforming line to your operations.