The plug & play FILTOWER ecotemp is an ambient air filtration solution that air-conditions cleaned air before recirculating it draught-free into the manufacturing facility. Both employees and machinery can work more efficiently while lowering risk of illness and breakdown. Mitigating makeup air supply to a required minimum can lead to additional savings in HVAC costs.
Its EasyControl function allows for time-controlled operation and for adjustment of both filtration and air conditioning performance level, which can increase power efficiency and filter life while lowering noise and emission. Like a cruise control, the operator can set a volume flow as required and the FILTOWER will automatically regulate itself by using data from latest sensor technology in combination with a frequency converter and highly efficient IE3 motors. Besides level measurement in the dust collection container and residual dust and filter monitoring, it can automatically provide a performance boost if highly polluted ambient air is detected.
Beyond saving up to 50% of energy costs, the FILTOWER solution can easily be installed, repositioned and expanded. As such, it increases flexibility while saving time and money in comparison to an expensive, stationary and ductwork-dependent system-installation. Its maintenance-free pre-separation already separates above 80% of particles greater or equal 50 μm, allowing its cleanable cartridge filters with 99.9% separation efficiency to achieve a long filter life.
- Plug & Play ambient air filtration for improved indoor air quality
- HVAC function through integrated plate-fin heat exchangers for thermal comfort
- variable volume flow and temperature control by user or automated control
- no ductwork required: saves time and money compared to stationary system-installations
- quick installation by connecting to power, compressed air and existing HVAC or cooling register
- can easily be repositioned and expanded
- environmentally friendly and safe water circulation system without coolant requirement
- corrosion resistant water pipes
- drip tray made of corrosion resistant stainless steel with drain cock to drain condensate
- low loss of pressure due to large heat exchange surface
- volume flow ranges from max. 5,800 to max. 11,800 cfm depending on unit size
- long-life filter cartridges with 99.9% efficiency
- supports compliance with OSHA PEL
- can save up to 70% of HVAC costs per year
- can save up to 50% of energy costs per year
- especially suited for production areas with high thermal loads such as CNC turning or milling machines and welding environments.